Contact: 416.653.9964 x 224 | moc.n1369008586amkca1369008586jb@dy1369008586obs1369008586
Sarah L. Boyd obtained her Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) from Osgoode Hall Law School, and joined Jackman Nazami & Associates after articling under Lorne Waldman at Waldman & Associates.
She practices in the areas of immigration and refugee law, with a particular focus on cases with security implications, as well as inadmissibility for reasons of criminality or national security. She is also experienced in the areas of international criminal and international humanitarian law.
Notable cases with which she has been involved include:
- Almrei (Re), 2009 FC 3
- Healey v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2009 FC 355
- Onuschak v. Canadian Society of Immigration, 2009 FC 1135
- Mavi v. Canada (Attorney General), 2009 ONCA 794
- Almrei (Re), 2009 FC 1263
- Seyoboka v. Canada (Citizenship and Immigration), 2010 FC 488
- Mahjoub (Re), 2010 FC 787
- Canada (Citizenship and Immigration) v. Parekh, 2010 FC 692
- Toronto Coalition to Stop the War v. Canada (Public Safety & Emergency Preparedness), 2010 FC 957